Go to: Just Recipes Home Page|
Click/Tap 'Back' to go to the recipe list you were browsing.
Brownie Mix In A Jar
1. Empty jar of brownie mix into a large mixing bowl. Use your hands to thoroughly blend mix.
2. Add 3/4 cup butter or margarine melted. DO NOT USE DIET MARGARINE. Add 4 eggs, slightly beaten.
3. Mix until completely blended.
4. Spread batter into a sprayed 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Cool completely in pan. Cut into 2 inch squares. Makes 2 dozen Brownies.
Click/Tap here for the Printer friendly version. (Just shows the recipe only)
You can Click/Tap Back to return here.